The front end is the beginning for the user’s journey on a software product that has been meticulously built by an army of dedicated enginners and experts. It’s about speed, functionality and bulletproof quality. Would you like to join us as a Senior Frontend Developer?
The user comes first for you.
You work with others to plan, code, test and release in an iterative fashion autonomously.
You are an experienced Frontend Developer who has built user-facing interfaces on ReactJS for SaaS products working closely with the design and backend teams.
You understand limitations of various screen sizes and able to provide a smoot responsive design experience for the user.
You have a keen eye for the details and you are sensitive about code reusability and modular structures.
You understand the differences between various hardware options the users have and their limitations.
You have a passion for finding simple and creative solutions for the users to help them get the most out of the product and it’s features.
You enjoy working in collaboration with product managers, designers and developers by taking a role in the development process with brainstorming sessions, wireframing and UI discussions.
What You Will Do
- Work with the design and backend teams to create customer facing interfaces
- Respond to feedbacks from internal and external users about the interface
- Build simple and usable interface modules for sophisticated technologies using ReactJS
- Coordinate frontend development with the Product and Backend Development team
- Participate in bi-weekly sprints and resolve blocking issues with other teams
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and test solutions to add relevant features and improve product functionality
- Monitor, maintain, and improve the products’s stability, performance, security, and compliance
- Stay up-to-date with web technologies, and regularly share insights related to product functionality and interface performance
- 3+ years experience in Front End development, primarily with ReactJS
- Developed customer facing websites that offer a responsive design experience
- A portfolio of consumer facing or enterprise SaaS products
- Deep understanding of libraries and design patterns for modern SaaS products
- Graduated from Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or other related faculties, or equivalent frontend development experience