Knowledge is power!
You can help people learn what they don’t know what they need to know and what they think is true but just isn’t so.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Lead for our marketing team who is responsible for making the most out of digital marketing channels with data-informed decisions and achieve tangible results.
Who we are:
We make mobile advertising easy for high-growth companies! We are creating mobile app marketing solutions leveraging from our big data from over billions of devices, and thousands of publishers. Techstars, 500 Startups and ACT trusted App Samurai vision to change the market. We have been recognized by numerous publications including VentureBeat, WIRED, and MMA.
We are currently a team of 50 in San Francisco, Ankara, Istanbul, London, and Berlin offices, and we are growing extremely fast.
The event planning specialist works directly with the marketing and sales teams in addition to collaborating with cross-functional teams relevant to our event’s strategy.
You work side-by-side with a select team of developers, forensic mobile media auditors, product managers and customer success experts to drive global product success.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in managing, creating, and executing digital marketing strategies including SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Performance Marketing, Content Marketing, Event Marketing, and Digital PR.
- You have experience in leading a global marketing team to achieve business objectives
- You have excellence of knowledge in Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Adwords, and most of the digital marketing tools
- You are able to provide leadership and mentorship with an extensive product marketing knowledge and experience
- You have strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance
- You are able to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills both at the executive level, and with cross-functional teams.
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have experience in managing sizeable digital budget
- You enjoy uncovering the story behind marketing data
- You have the ability to coordinate between multiple teams across the organization
What you do:
- Reporting directly to Marketing Manager to evaluate the realizations of operations, team performance, and overall product strategies
- Leading the marketing team to plan their responsibilities and to support their team communication
- Managing strategies for all marketing channels including SEO, Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media, Event Management, and Digital PR
- Developing optimization insights and lead KPIs to enhance marketing efforts across a variety of marketing tactics
- Managing the marketing budget and analyzing the data to understand our performance marketing funnel and identifying opportunities for growth
- Optimizing the marketing channels in time by deep-diving in data and by working closely with the team
- Analyzing cross channel performance to mine performance insights
- Working closely with other departments to understand the needs and getting timely actions as needed
- Continually evaluate competitors and industry trends
The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product. Plus:
- A competitive salary package
- A unique experience to work for a cutting edge mobile marketing fraud software solution;
- The opportunity to be a part of a team that is ahead of the international competition in terms of fraud know-how and product development;
- An opportunity to learn the infrastructure of the mobile ad-tech industry with an expert who has a proven track record for success